Matt Deutschman: He is the fourth generation in his family in the promotional products industry and founded Doubletake Promotional Marketing in 2010. Doubletake focuses on strategy over product, to help convert clients into referral sources, recruits into team members, employees into brand advocates, and customers into raving fans.
In this episode, Carl White and Matt Deutschman discuss:
- Why should you give gifts?
- Making giving more convenient
- The return on investment of giving
- Maintaining relationships with gifts
- Giving gifts is is a good way to keep business at the top of your recipient’s minds and make a valuable touch point.
- Systematizing your giving doesn’t take the altruism or the heart out of it. Rather, it just makes it more convenient for a busy you who doesn’t have time to run your business while individually giving personalized gifts to each relationship.
- You’re not always going to see the benefits of giving right away, but there definitely is a lot of pay-off from appreciating people, especially with gifts.
- It’s a universal truth that one of the most expensive things to do in business is acquire a new customer but once that customer is acquired, it becomes less expensive to maintain them. So maintaining customers is cheaper than acquiring new ones.
“It’s not rocket science, and it’s also not removing the personal element – it’s genuinely, authentically saying thank you for something that has been clearly a win-win situation in the past….” – Matt Deutschman
Connect with Matt Deutschman:
Want to be a guest on PracticeCare? Have an experience with a business issue you think others will benefit from? Come on PracticeCare and tell the world! Here’s where you can get the process started: https://marketvisorygroup.com/practicecare-podcast/
Connect with Carl White: