About Aashi Arora: She is the principal executive coach at iRISE, has had over 20 years of executive and administrator level experience in operations, healthcare professional mentoring, and coaching. iRISE Executive Coaching provides services to individuals and groups who are seeking enhanced performance and productivity. Aashi provides strengths-based executive coaching through an individualized program that is designed to enhance management acumen, self-awareness, and emotional intelligence.
In this episode, Carl White and Aashi Arora discuss:
- How a private practice benefits from high levels of engagement
- Difference between engaged, disengaged, and actively disengaged employees
- The little things that make a big difference
- Creating a mission statement that people see and understand
- Money, trips, and gifts won’t guarantee that your employees will stay in your practice. Higher levels of engagement is directly connected to higher levels of productivity. You need to get your engaged group larger.
- It’s often the little things that make a big difference. Communicate your expectations clearly, never assume. Make sure that staff have materials and equipment that’s enough for them to work well and comfortably.
- Create a mission statement and make sure that it is visible and that everyone is aware that it is important. In order for people to dedicate their time into it, they need to see it and they need to understand it.
“If there is a piece of paper in the hallway, an engaged person will pick it up and throw it away. A disengaged person will probably ignore it, while an actively disengaged person will probably add more trash in the hallway.” – Aashi Arora
Connect with Aashi Arora:
Want to be a guest on PracticeCare? Have an experience with a business issue you think others will benefit from? Come on PracticeCare and tell the world! Here’s where you can get the process started: https://marketvisorygroup.com/practicecare-podcast/
Connect with Carl White: